MEALS at the Guest house
For your meals, the guest house will adapt to your individual needs.
Organize your stay according to your wishes.
You can use the common kitchen area.
On site, you will be able to prepare your own delicious meals! Do not hesitate to flavor your dishes by going to pick a few herbs in the garden.
You will find all the necessary equipment for cooking: oven, raclette machine, croque-monsieur etc.….
It is also possible to eat outdoors.
Do not hesitate to ask us for our 100% Normandy recipes!
We also offer meals on a tray.
A typical type of a tray meal with drink will include;
- A Normandy aperitif * followed by a seasonal entrée or a homemade soup.
- Assortment of selected local dishes or a gourmet seafood platter.
- 2 portions milk cheese (e.g. Camembert, Pont l'Evêque)
- Fruit salad scented with tea, teurgoule or Breton cake ...
- 25cl of cider * + a glass of wine and mineral water ...
The price is 26 € for adults and 14 € for children from 3 to 12 years old. Free up to 3 years.
For hikers, you can also pre-order a packed lunch for you.
The guest rooms at Les Bruyères du Mont have a licensed restaurant that allows serving light alcohol during meals.
* To consume in moderation, the abuse of alcohol is dangerous for the health.
Tea, coffee or chocolate?
For breakfast, you will be spoiled for choice among local products that are mostly organic.
Cakes, jams and compotes are homemade with the fruits of our garden.
Here are some examples of our regular breakfast products:
Organic Brioches. plain, chocolate or with raisons
brown or semi-brown bread, hazelnut bread and raisons, organic leavened bread / chocolate and organic cookies prepared by one of my two local bakers
Homemade jams of strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, blueberries, rhubarb, blackberries and figs from the garden
- Apple cakes, clafoutis, teurgoule (my specialty), fresh fruit salad, yoghurt and white cheese
- Tray of Norman cheeses
- Ham and sausages on request
- Roast coffee bought in Avranches from a local roaster
- Choice of 4 or 5 varieties of black or green leaf teas
- Organic Chocolate
- Apple juice, orange juice
If you have a particular preference for your breakfast, do not hesitate to let me know so that I can make the necessary arrangements for you.
Allergies: if you have an allergy to gluten or lactose, do not hesitate to tell me and I can accommodate you.